Donald Trump 'told about UFO retrieval programme' as he shares photo of him next to alien
Donald Trump 'told about UFO retrieval programme' as he shares photo of him next to alien

Michael Moran Mon, May 18, 2026 at 9:42 AM UTC
0
WASHINGTON, DC - OCTOBER 20: U.S. President Donald Trump waits for the arrival of Prime Minister of Australia Anthony Albanese
Donald Trump has become notorious for his AI image posts (Image: Kevin Dietsch, Getty Images)
US President Donald Trump has sent conspiracy theorists into overdrive after sharing an image of himself alongside an "alien" on social media.
The apparent AI-generated image, posted to Truth Social, depicts him strolling across an airbase next to a shackled, silver-skinned extraterrestrial. The backdrop bears a striking resemblance to descriptions of the US military's classified facility at Groom Lake, Nevada - the infamous "Area 51."
The image was followed by a series of posts showing Trump seated at an electronic console, seemingly overseeing some form of combat operations in Earth's orbit. This comes just weeks after more than 100 explosive UFO files were declassified by the Pentagon - including remarkable images and videos of unexplained aerial phenomena.
• Thousands of underwater UFOs spotted off US shores
• Chilling 'alien' message to humanity revealed in latest UFO disclosure files
The late-night social media outburst has generated considerable online buzz, with many users zeroing in on the notably muscular physique of the "alien" in question.
While the archetypal "grey" alien is typically depicted as small and almost childlike in stature, Trump's AI-generated extraterrestrial stands at least half a head taller than the 6'3" president and sports an impressive six-pack.
Trump posted the image with no explanation (Image: TruthSocial/DonaldJTrump)
The sequence of images has sparked intense speculation among conspiracy theorists. Ross Coulthart, an investigative journalist and prominent voice in the UFO community, posted shortly after the AI image emerged: "I am told POTUS is indeed now briefed on the legacy UAP retrieval program. The President, @marcorubio, @RepLuna, @RepEricBurlison and @timburchett have pushed hard for the answers that other Presidents failed to get.
"The big Q is what POTUS will tell the American public now he knows what's happening. President Trump knows much more now than the original UAPTF brief sent to the White House in his first term."
Advertisement
Trump appears to have welcomed the widespread publicity generated by his declassification of previously-secret documents, declaring "the American people deserve transparency and truth".
Trump's bizarre Space force images (Image: TruthSocial/DonaldJTrump)
During the opening week of his second presidential term, he authorized the publication of files concerning the assassinations of President John F. Kennedy, Senator Robert F. Kennedy and Martin Luther King Jr. However, the newly-released documents revealed minimal fresh information.
Conspiracy theorists have maintained for decades that the US military has been in communication with extraterrestrials - dating back at least to the infamous Roswell incident in 1947. In recent years, following the 2004 encounter between a US Navy carrier strike group and an unidentified craft described as resembling a "Tic Tac," these conspiracy theories have started gaining more mainstream traction.
In February of this year, Missouri congressman Eric Burlison claimed to have seen evidence of a crashed alien craft located somewhere outside the United States, reportedly so massive it cannot be moved. He declined to elaborate further, stating: "I'm not going to mention the country because I heard of it inside of a closed setting and I want to protect my classification level."
Rep. Eric Burlison has promised to release hard evidence of aliens (Image: Getty Images)
Burlison further asserted that should he ever obtain undeniable proof of extraterrestrial visitors, he would not hesitate to make it public: "If I come under any hard evidence, whether it's physical or video evidence that is absolutely definitive, while I'm going to do what I can to protect our national security and our nation's interest, I will not hold back in telling the American people that we are alone or not alone in this universe."
He concluded: "That is something that no government has the right to withhold from its people."
Since then, the Trump administration has released one bundle of official documents and photos relating to UFO reports, though very little of the material could be considered conclusive evidence of visitors from another world.
Meanwhile, sightings continue to mount. A recent Pentagon report revealed that more than 750 new Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAP) sightings were recorded between May 2023 and June 2024, with around 20 deemed credible enough to warrant further analysis. The footage included video of a Hellfire missile launched from a US Reaper drone that appeared to collide with a glowing orb off the coast of Yemen.
"We've never seen a Hellfire missile hit a target and bounce off," said Luis Elizondo, a former senior intelligence official with the Pentagon who is a regular commentator on UFO research.
]]>
Source: “AOL Entertainment”